Tuesday, February 02, 2010

LOST: The crash of Flight 815

Saw this on YouTube the other day. It's the Crash of Flight 815 in real time set against the other things happening at the same time. It's edited a la "24" style. It's really neat to see all this at the same time. well done.







On another note. For those that don't know me, when it comes to LOST (and most shows) I am a purist. I don't read spoilers or have any desire to talk about things that have been leaked. So you won't see any of that on this blog. HOWEVER, I do listen to official podcasts from ABC (with Damon and Carlton) as well as other sanctioned press releases and interviews. In those, new insight is often given, but I find that Damon and Carlton are precise and deliberate with their words; offering clues rather than spoilers. So keep that in mind when following this blog and posting comments and look for my new posts commenting on the new episodes this week.
Happy watching.

No comments: